Tuesday, December 28, 2010

End of vacation

[Birthday shoutout to my baby brother Josh, who turns 23 today --- yikes!]

Yes, sadly, it's true --- my week of vacation in Las Vegas has come to an end, just in time to coincide with the re-opening of the East Coast airports after a huge snowstorm. So the bad news is that we might hit massive delays and/or get stranded in Chicago. The good news is that we were upgraded to first class for both legs because we have ridiculous amounts of frequent flyer miles due to several trips to Australia. I'm kinda excited to see how the other half lives, not least because it means we can skip to the head of the damn security line.

Since I'm going to be traveling all day and haven't really got the presence of mind for a full blog post, in lieu of my trademark inane babble I offer to you a Wordle visualization of my last few blog posts. Oooh...pretty colors...





No comments:

Post a Comment