Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010: Onion Day wrap-up

It's over! Here's the poor-man's time-lapse of how it went down.

12:50: The first transport is away!


2:30


3:15

4:25

5:23

6:19

7:06

7:46

8:28: Ready for soup!



And how long did it all take?

Whew!

So the onions are caramelized, the soup is made, and the pots are cleaned. We finished some other Thanksgiving-related tasks, too, like slicing squash and making tart dough. Plus I'm drinking kava tea and Yerbatero is playing on the stereo, so I'm feeling pretty good.

UPDATE: Well, I was feeling pretty good at this point yesterday, which was about 11:30. But then Blogger, in its infinite wisdom, decided not to upload my photos. So I wasn't able to finish this post until this morning. I knew I shouldn't have been quite so sanguine about getting everything done...

No comments:

Post a Comment