Monday, November 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo

It's November, y'all! And that means that it's time for the NaBloPoMo challenge. For those of you not familiar with the concept, NaBloPoMo is NAtional BLOg POsting MOnth. The idea is to put up a blog post once a day, every day, for the entire month of November. I'm a little nervous to be participating, but excited as well --- I really enjoy posting and I know that I'll appreciate having the extra impetus (read: kick in the pants) to do so.

Also, it's a good month to do this: November has Election Day, so there should be plenty to say about that, as well as Thanksgiving, which will provide me with lots of good material and photo opportunities. So, without further ado, please join me for thirty solid days of musings, pictures, poems, links, inchoate ramblings, and some good old-fashioned rants.

In other words, it'll be business as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment